Make sure to use our request form to receive more information.
Playing golf at The Georgia Trail does have its rewards in more ways than the shear enjoyment of a pleasurable day on the links without breaking the bank. We offer three different options to save you money.
- The Georgia Trail’s Reward Program:
Collect one (1) percent of every golf transaction
- Purchase a basket of range balls OR
- Pay a greens fee OR
- Purchase a round on our Champions Trail putting course OR
- Pay a cart fee or rent clubs
Your account will build up for you to use on any of our services or products – including the restaurant!
- (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD)
The Georgia Trail’s Full Membership Program:
Our full membership program offers a very affordable option to the typical country club initiation fees and monthly dues. We provide many of the same attractions and benefits of a conventional private club. Our members enjoy privileges such as:
- 10 day advance tee times
- Discounted golf 7 days a week
- Charging privileges
- Member-only discounts in the Golf Shop
- Member-only discount on golf lessons
- Member discount on the miniature golf course
- Discounted use of the facility’s amenities
- Invitation and participation to Member-Only events
- The monthly cost of our memberships start at only $49.00 per month for the first member. Additional member cost is $25.00 for each additional adult and $15.00 per month for each additional junior under the age of 18.
- Cart are provided for Playing Members for a mandatory fee of $5.00 for each 9 holes played
For complete details on our full membership program, please stop by The Golf Shop or call 770-497-4653 ext. 1 for more information or email Ernie Boshers, PGA at Ernie@gatrail.com